Unilin-Columbia Flooring's Communications Team present check for 2014 United Way Campaign.
Here's how to get your Workplace Campaign started:
4 – 5 weeks before the campaign
- Meet with your CEO
- Talk with previous campaign coordinator
- Talk with United Way staff
- Recruit your campaign team
- Analyze your past campaign
3-4 weeks before the campaign
- Meet with your team
- Set your goals & objectives
- Set your dates/times and tell United Way
- Review all campaign resources
- Plan your special events
- Schedule United Way speaker
One week before campaign
- Personalize pledge forms, if desired
- Send an invitation from CEO to all employees stating the purpose of the meeting
- Promote your campaign
Week of Campaign
- Confirm meeting location and time
- Connect with United Way
- Conduct special events
- Hold company meetings
- Start meeting ON TIME!
- Introduce program/agenda (example below)
- Acknowledge management support
1 – 2 weeks after the campaign
- Follow up on pledge forms
- Report results promptly to United Way
- Report results internally
- Analyze your campaign with your team
- Say Thank You
- Start a year-round communication program
15 Minute Campaign Meeting Agenda
1 Min Coordinator: Opening remarks.
5 Min CEO or management: Provide statement of corporate support and encourage participation.
5 Min United Way Representative: Communicate United Way’s community impact message.
4 Min Coordinator: Invite the audience to join you in making a difference in people’s lives by giving to United Way.
Describe incentive. Encourage Payroll Deduction. Thank the audience.
Note: Coordinator should determine when to distribute brochures and pledge forms.
Should they be handed out at the beginning or end of the meeting?